Below are the instructions on how to order. It’s pretty easy, however if you have any problems please give me a call, email or contact me via Facebook.
- Go to www.champ-sys.com.au
- On the left hand side of the main page you will see a box named “Customer Clothing Portal Login”. Please click this.
- This will take you the next page, on the left hand side you will see “Returning Customers and CS Direct Customers with an Email Address/ User name and Password table.
- Please enter mcc in both the user name and password, this will take you to the next section which will require you to create your unique account. Please note the “mcc” will be only used once to gain access, after that your own email and password will apply.
- Next step is to create your own account, Email address and Password, once this is complete you will be directed to the “Macarthur Cycling Club” store, from there it’s a matter of clicking on the “Order Now” button on the right hand side.
- You will now be taken to the proofs of our new club kit, all you need to do is click on “Order Now” on the items you require, you will then be able to click on size, style etc.
- Last thing is to go to checkout, enter your Credit Card details and you will get confirmation of your order.
- Order will be placed once the window closes and delivery to me is expected approximately 4 weeks after. I will arrange to handout the kit at club race days or happy for anyone to pop by and pick it up.
Now here’s the good news, The Club has agreed to subsidise the first order for ALL FINANCIAL MEMBERS. This subsidy has already been factored into the on line costs.